Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS, PERSONAL DATA POLICYAND INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES WHILE USING THE SERVICES OF zku-sz.com that youaccept and agree to these terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE!
These Terms and Conditions settlethe relations between "ZKU JSCO FACTORY FOR RUBBER SEALS”(called hereinafter "zku-sz.com" or "Internet page" or "Website") on the one hand and the Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services, located ondomain zku-sz.com and its subdomains (also referred to as “Site”), as well as the relations with them when using the information and commercial services offered by "ZKU JSCO FACTORY FOR RUBBER SEALS”(hereinafter referred to "Services").
These conditions bind all users. By clicking on anyobject, link or button located on the pages of zku-sz.com (except the link to these Terms and Conditions), the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to obeythese Terms and Conditions.
"ZKU JSCO FACTORY FOR RUBBER SEALS”is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with headquartersand contact address:
6053 Gorno Botevo village, Stara Zagora;
ID number: 833067548;
VAT Number: BG833067548
The User understands and accepts the fact that the Information Services and the Site are provided "in the manner in which they are" and that zku-sz.com does not take any responsibility for the timeliness, erasure, and inability to provide information about Services and Products tothe User, its or any other Users’opinions and assessments of service and product, as well as damages, lost profits and other damages ocurred after, resulting from or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prevention, administrator's decisions, etc.) of the Site.
In case of damages, occurred as a result of using this Site or any information materials from it, for which repair of equipment or information is required, the User takes all responsibility and all costs associated with the remedying of the damages.
To use the Site, the user must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the user must provide all the necessary for World Wide Web access equipment, including a computer, modem, or other equipment for accessing the Internet. Zku-sz.com only provides the information to the Site and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that may frustrate the use of the Site due to the exploitation of the computer equipment by the User.
2. Obligations of the User in Providing а Personal Data
By considering the useof the Site zku-sz.com, the User agrees:
- to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information about himself when filling a service or product inquiry form, contact form or other functionality provided by the site for communication (hereinafter called by the general name Personal Data);
- to make changes to these Personal Data ifnecessary in termsof it’s correctness, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- If the user provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, zku-sz.com has the right to close and / or delete this information and to refuse further access to part or all of their services.
Regardingthe security and privacy of its User’spersonal life, zku-sz.com informs parents that the materials and services are provided to an wide audience and that the determination of appropriate services and materials for their children's use is their responsibility .
3. Protection of personal data. Zku-sz.com’s confidential policy.
- According to the Law on Personal Data Protection, the User is entitled to access his own personal data which he entered or made available to zku-sz.com while using the site by himself, and also to correct the Personal Data.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the Users wishing to contact zku-sz.com for a service or product explicitly agree that this Personal Data provided by them will be processed digitally by zku-sz.com upon delivery of ordered goods or services and in need of assistance from a member of zku-sz.com.
- All the voluntarily provided Personal data by the User and other data that is identified in the course of using the Website is stored, processed and used by zku-sz.com for the purpose of maintenance of certain features of services and for the purpose of advertising goods and services offered in sku-sz.com.
- zku-sz.com explicitly informs the User that his personal data is not transferred to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
- zku-sz.com reserves the right to use the Personal data of users to reveal their identity in cases where it is necessary to implement the law, legal procedures or in order to meet the current terms & conditions.
- "ZKU JSCo FACTORY FOR RUBBER SEALS" realizes the critical importance of confidentiality, security and protection of the personal data of its customers and partners. By introducing strict and consistent policies and rules, we strive to provide protection for all our activities.
3.2 Your Consent
Personal data - "Any information related to a physical or legal person who can be identified, directly or indirectly by it, especially by identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, by one or more of these signs specific to the physical, mental, intellectual, economic or cultural identification of the person. "
A data subject is a physical person who is identified or identifiable on the basis of certain information.
3.4. Personal data collected through zku-sz.com
You do not have to provide personal data to use zku-sz.com. However, website zku-sz.com may collect voluntary provided by the visitors and specific personal information. Zku-sz.com collects your personal data, observing the principle of legality and transparency. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate, complete and up to date. Zku-sz.com collects the following personal data you provide to us while using zku-sz.com:
- Contact phone number;
- Other Personal information, provided by You;
For companies – traders and legal entities - non-traders:
- Contact phone number;
- Address registration;
- SINGLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- VAT NUMBER
- Other Personal data, provided by You
Zku-sz.com does not collect "sensitive" personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs; membership of political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes; personal data related to health or sex life.
Non-personal data and cookies collected through zku-sz.com.
We can share with third parties information that includes:
- number of visits of zku-sz.com;
- the number of visitors per page of zku-sz.com;
- the domain names of the Internet Service Providers of zku-sz.com’s visitors;
3.5 Right to change of a personal data
You have the right to choose the type of personal data we collect and also the purposes for which we collect and process it. We give you the opportunity to correct, add or delete personal information you have shared with us, by informing us by an email or phone request, announced in this statement.
3.6 Purposes for which we use your personal data:
Zku-sz.com uses your personal data only for the purposes, specified at the time of collection, after your explicit consent or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with the law.
The purposes for which zku-sz.com collects and proceeds personal data, are:
- to answer your inquiries;
- to provide the products, information, and services you requested;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- to provide effective service to our visitors;
- to contact you for special offers and information that we think will be interestingto you;
- to provide you with useful tips, information, updates;
- in order to contact you about aninformation regarding the use of the site sku-sz.com;
- to improve the content and functionality of zku-sz.com;
- to look for your opinion about our products and services;
- for the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
- for any other purpose in accordance with this privacy statement or for any other purpose for which we have received your consent separately
3.7. Policy and practices for personal data protection
To protect personal data from unauthorized for using it persons, disclosure, change or destruction we apply strict technological and operational standards for protection of the information in our own activity. ZKU JSCo Factory for rubber seals takes accurate and technical steps to protect Your personal data in accordance with the Regulation for personal data protection.
3.8. Zku-sz.com stores your personal data for as long as it is necessary for processing of correspondence and any further action.
3.9. Provision of personal data to third parties
We are aware of the responsibility we bear in transfer of personal data to third parties. We share personal data only on condition that third parties have an obligation to provide adequate levels of protection. We forbid them to use information related to personal data for their own purposes or for their own marketing activities.
Zku-sz.com reserves the right to disclose personal information about you when we believe the law requires it or in response to law enforcement authorities in connection with criminal or administrative inquiries.
3.10 Protecting the privacy of children and minors
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive online world. Zku-sz.com is not intended for or intentionally aimed at children age 18 ot under. We have no policy to deliberately collect or keep information about individuals under the age of 18.
3.12 Contact Us
4. User’s behavior
Users of the Site understand that the information, data, published opinions, text, software, music, sound, photos or any other material (collectively referred to as the "Content") which are made public or transmitted confidentially are the sole responsibility of the person who generates this Content.
The user who uses the Site is solely responsible for publishedor otherwise transmittedContent,provided by the Site.Zku-sz.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, veracity or the nature of the content sent and distributed through the Site.
By using the Site, the User may encounter Content that has an offensive, obscene, or unacceptable character. Under no circumstances zku-sz.com will be responsible for any Content created by Users, including any errors and omissions therein, and / or for any damages of any nature arising from the use of Content posted, sent or otherwise transmitted through the Site.
The User agrees NOT to use the Site zku-sz.com:
- to formulate, send or transmit in any other way Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, causing anxiety, injury, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, slandering, violating the privacy of others or unacceptable in terms of racial, ethnic or other reasons
- to create advertising content of goods and services outside the Site, and publish Internet addresses linked to pages and services outside the Site, except where this is expressly stated as authorized.
- To cause harm on children in any way
- To represent himself or a group of people, including but not limited to:
a representative of zku-sz.com,
a manufacturer's representative, etc.,
and otherwise to mislead regarding affiliation to a group of people or individual;
- To falsify headers or to manipulate the identification tools in order to conquer the origin of Content transmitted through the Site;
- To formulate, send or transfer in any other way content that is not entitled to transmit by law or due to other contractual or confidential relationships (such as inside information, confidential information or information about someone's property resulting from rental relationship, or which is subject to non-disclosure agreements);
- to formulate, send or transfer in any other way Content that infringes any patent, trade name, copyright or other proprietary right ( "Rights") of any party;
- to formulate, send, post or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters" redirected with alias subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms forattracting customers;
- to formulate, transmit, publish or otherwise transmit materials, containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the functioning of computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- to disrupt the normal work of other users of the Site, includingif the User is not using the site, to influence in any other way that adversely affects the ability of other users to participate in real-time exchanges;
- to interfere with the provision of the services on the Site or violate the performance of servers or networks related to the services, to disregard the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the Networks related to the Site;
- to violate intentionallyor unintentionally local, national or international laws;
- to pursue or otherwise disturb another User;
- to collect and use personal information illegally aboutother users
Zku-sz.com reserves the right to restrict and / or deny access to the Site to users who once or systematically violate the requirements listed in paragraph 5.
Zku-sz.com reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the user in violation of the requirements listed above in section 4.
5. Copyrights and restrictions related to them
Zku-sz.com gives Users the right to use all services provided on the Site for personal non-commercial purposes in case that this do not violate the copyrights of zku-sz.com or third parties,directly or indirectly related to information of the site. It is not permitted in any way to change, copy or publish or distribute publicly the materials of this Site for any public or commercial purpose. The use of published on this website materials on other sites is prohibited.
The materials on this site are protected by the Copyright law and related to the law rights and any unauthorized use may be a violation of a copyright.
Zku-sz.com reserves the right to assign the rights to publish any materials and any parts of the Site's information to third parties with an additional contract that governs the rights and obligations in official form between zku-sz.com and the person who publishes the information.
6. Referrals from and to zku-sz.com
Site Owners and Pages outside of zku-sz.com have the right to create links to each HTML page on zku-sz.com under the following conditions:
- the link may point to the page but not copy the content. it is allowed to copy text material from the page to which the linkpoints,with a length of no more than 10 words;
- must not open the page zku-sz.com in frames and supplement or modify the information from the page in any way. This includes prohibiting the addition of information before, after, and / or aroundzku-sz.com page;
- should not indicate explicitly or implicitly that zku-sz.com recommends his and / or hisproducts and services;
By creating a link to zku-sz.com, the site owner declares that he accepts these terms and conditions, even if he does not use the services ofzku-sz.com
Site and site owners outside zku-sz.com have no right to create references to images, multimedia samples, and other content, but only to HTML pages providing this content.
Links provided on the Site zku-sz.com to sites owned by third parties are published solely for the convenience of the users.
When using such a link, users do not use a service provided by zku-sz.com and after using the reference, these terms and conditions are no longer valid.
Zku-sz.com does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and / or their content. Thus zku-sz.com in no way impose or recommendsthese User’’s sites or the information published therein. The visit and all risks associated with such a site are responsibility of the user.
7. Services and products, presented on the Site
Each service or product presented on the Site has a description. Zku-sz.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the service / product description and does not claim the completeness of the information provided.
8. Supervisory authorities
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str.
Phone number: +359 2 / 940 20 46
Fax: +359 2 / 940 36 40
Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, fl. 3, 4 and 6
Phone number: +359 2 / 980 25 24
Fax: +359 2 / 988 42 18
Commission for the Protection of Competition
Address: Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd.
Phone number: +359 2 / 935 61 13
Fax: +359 2 / 980 73 15
9. Policy/ Information for Cookies
To make sure you get the most relevant information and best service when you visit zku-sz.com, information and data will be collected by using the so-called "cookies". This helps us (and also other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our Site. It also allows us to improve our services and make sure you can easily find what you are looking for.
What cookies are?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser by a web server and stored on your device so the site can recognize your computer.
There are two kinds of cookies - permanent and temporary or "session" cookies.
Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time period.
Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit our Site but disappear when you close the page, which means they are not permanently stored on your device.
We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for our site to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
- to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
- so we can meet our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but they allow us to personalize your online experience on our website. We use these cookies, for example:
- to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided (for example, when you enter your details to access our services or when you use the inquiry form);
- to collect information about the way our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example, information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, page likes, last visited pages, and more.)
We use these cookies for example:
- to receive information about the way you use our website, such as pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
- to determine which are the most popular parts of our site;
- to monitor the use of our services and our site (frequency and time);
- to monitor the success of a product / service;
- to determine how often you and other users visit our site
- to conduct surveys so your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved
Often, these cookies are aimed to provide ads that are tailored to you - both on our site and beyond. These types of ads are known as "interest-based advertising." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our Site. This practice is known as "single sign-on";
- to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services
Third party cookies:
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the relevant sites and are not controlled by us. Below are listed the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
- Google Analytics - to generate statistics for site traffic and traffic sources.
- Social networks - Facebook, Google plus, etc ..
- Communication systems.
- E-mail sending systems.
- Serving systems for ads.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept the cookies by yourself or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookie functionality will prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly.
More about your browser and cookies:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web
Zku-sz.com is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these terms.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, paragraph 4, Consumer Protection Law, are the Conciliation Commissions to the Consumer Protection Commission.
Zku-sz.com has the right to change the technology and design of the Services provided without prior notice.
Considering the international nature of the Internet network and that zku-sz.com is connected to this network, zku-sz.com does not guarantee that the flow of information to and from zku-sz.com will not be tracked and recorded by third parties.
Zku-sz.com manages this site from its office in Bulgaria. Zku-sz.com does not declare that materials or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside Bulgaria and respectively, access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is not allowed.
These Terms may be updated at any time without specific notice to Users. Zku-sz.com is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these terms.
When using the services of zku-sz.com, the user undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions as well as any other conditions imposed by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international law, even if they are not mentioned in these terms.
The coordinates of zku-sz.com are as follows:
6053 Gorno Botevo village,
Stara Zagora municipality
(+359 42) 601 946,
Last updated on 17.05.2018.